- Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Australia’s First Families of Wine (AFFW)
Company Incorporated in: New South Wales
Address of Registered Office: C/- Brown Brothers, 239 Milawa-Bobinawarrah Road, Milawa, 3678
Australian Business Number: 72132723427.
- This competition is a game of skill, each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit.
- AFFW operates in accordance with the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) regulations.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
- Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants. Winners will be notified via email
- To enter, entrants must go in person to www.AFFW.com.au during the open period and provide an answer to the question. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
- One entry per person and per household. Multiple entries from the same person or same household will be disqualified.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. All ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Postage costs will be covered by the promoter.
- All competition entrants must in Australia. Winners entering from outside Australia will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter. Additionally, all literary works submitted as part of an entry become the property of the Promoter and it is a condition of entry that those literary works may be used by the Promoter for their own promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without restriction. The promoter may share the entry details with the prize provider.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
- Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia.
- These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.
- The promoter takes no responsibility for prizes that are broken, lost or misplaced in transit. The promoter cannot control delivery times & dates.
- Winners postal address will not be used in any other capacity other then to receive the prize nor will it be shared with a third party.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram